25th Trolley Run to benefit visually impaired children in KC metro
KANSAS City, Mo. – Thousands of people will lace up their sneakers this weekend for the annual Trolley Run.
For 25 years, the annual run has drawn thousands of racing ethusiasts. And this year, runner will hit the pavement for the largest four-mile run in the country.
But the Trolley Run isn’t only about athleticism and competition. It’s also a very important fundraiser for visually impaired children in the Kansas City metro area.
FOX 4 meteorologist Karli Ritter has a preview.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet