Gas leak forces residents to evacuate
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Fire crews and gas crews were called out to the scene of a gas leak in the 5700 block of N.W. Raintree in Kansas City North on Thursday morning.
A one block area was evacuated just before 11 a.m. after reports of a gas smell.
The area is just south of Tom Watson Pkwy (N.W. 64th St.) and the Deuce at National Golf Club., and about two miles from English Landing Park in Parkville.
FOX 4 is on the scene and will continue to monitor the situation.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet