Gas leak forces residents to evacuate
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Fire crews and gas crews were called out to the scene of a gas leak in the 5700 block of N.W. Raintree in Kansas City North on Thursday morning.
A one block area was evacuated just before 11 a.m. after reports of a gas smell.
The area is just south of Tom Watson Pkwy (N.W. 64th St.) and the Deuce at National Golf Club., and about two miles from English Landing Park in Parkville.
FOX 4 is on the scene and will continue to monitor the situation.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor