Lee Woodruff: With hope, anything is possible
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Eight years ago, a roadside bomb critically injured news anchor Bob Woodruff while he was covering a story in Iraq.
It has been a long road to recovery for Woodruff.
Now his wife Lee is on a mission to help others like him, including people in Kansas City.
FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn spoke with Lee Woodruff about her passion to help others.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'