Lee Woodruff: With hope, anything is possible
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Eight years ago, a roadside bomb critically injured news anchor Bob Woodruff while he was covering a story in Iraq.
It has been a long road to recovery for Woodruff.
Now his wife Lee is on a mission to help others like him, including people in Kansas City.
FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn spoke with Lee Woodruff about her passion to help others.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering