Messages of support brew controversy at HS
BASEHOR, Kan. — Local teens say they’re unfairly being kept from honoring a dead classmate.
Fifteen-year-old Shaelyn Hayes died in a car accident this week. Students say they began to write messages of support — but it’s where they wrote them that the school told them to stop.
FOX 4′s Mary Pulley explains.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss