New security tested for Royals’ games despite rain out
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Royals were home for the first time since the Boston Marathon bombing on Friday. In spite of the rain out, it’s also the first night of new security rules at Kauffman Stadium.
The Royals were in Boston last Friday when agents and officers put the city on a lockdown.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke has more on the changes as the first place Royals were hoping to have a home game.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire