New security tested for Royals’ games despite rain out
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Royals were home for the first time since the Boston Marathon bombing on Friday. In spite of the rain out, it’s also the first night of new security rules at Kauffman Stadium.
The Royals were in Boston last Friday when agents and officers put the city on a lockdown.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke has more on the changes as the first place Royals were hoping to have a home game.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss