New security tested for Royals’ games despite rain out
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Royals were home for the first time since the Boston Marathon bombing on Friday. In spite of the rain out, it’s also the first night of new security rules at Kauffman Stadium.
The Royals were in Boston last Friday when agents and officers put the city on a lockdown.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke has more on the changes as the first place Royals were hoping to have a home game.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'