Overland Park man severely injured in moped accident
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. – An Overland Park man was in critical condition Sunday evening after he was injured in a moped accident on Saturday.
Police say just before 4:00 in the afternoon, the 62-year-old lost control of the moped at 95th and Nall Avenue in Overland Park after the bike started to wobble.
Witnesses to the accident said the driver wasn’t driving erractically or speeding.
Police said the man was hospitalized after suffering life-threatening injuries.
His name has not been released.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet