Overland Park man severely injured in moped accident
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. – An Overland Park man was in critical condition Sunday evening after he was injured in a moped accident on Saturday.
Police say just before 4:00 in the afternoon, the 62-year-old lost control of the moped at 95th and Nall Avenue in Overland Park after the bike started to wobble.
Witnesses to the accident said the driver wasn’t driving erractically or speeding.
Police said the man was hospitalized after suffering life-threatening injuries.
His name has not been released.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370