Laid off workers to get jobs back at Ford plant
CLAYCOMO, Mo. — The announcement by Ford Thursday is good news for workers who were laid off from the Claycomo plant last April.
That’s when Ford decided to move production of the Ford Escape to Kentucky and retool the plant to make the Ford Transit.
FOX 4′s Mary Pulley heard from laid off employees who are excited to get their jobs back.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss