Snow, rain postpones Royals game
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City’s wild weather on Thursday has postponed the Kansas City Royals game against the Tampa Bay Rays.
The Royals said you should keep your ticket stub and parking receipt from Thursday’s game because it will be used as your “rain check” for the rescheduled game.
As of now, the Royals said there is not a make-up date scheduled
Royals fans have suffered through a lot of bad seasons since 1994.
On Thursday, they suffered through some miserable weather at Kauffman Stadium.
“They’re working really hard,” Royals Fan Cheyenne Ely said. “If they want to play in the rain, I can tell they want to win and go really far this season.”
Former postal carrier Carl Newman said he’s accustomed to being out in the elements, so a hint of winter weather couldn’t scare him away.
“If you’re going to play in this weather, win!” Newman said.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter