Snow, rain postpones Royals game
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City’s wild weather on Thursday has postponed the Kansas City Royals game against the Tampa Bay Rays.
The Royals said you should keep your ticket stub and parking receipt from Thursday’s game because it will be used as your “rain check” for the rescheduled game.
As of now, the Royals said there is not a make-up date scheduled
Royals fans have suffered through a lot of bad seasons since 1994.
On Thursday, they suffered through some miserable weather at Kauffman Stadium.
“They’re working really hard,” Royals Fan Cheyenne Ely said. “If they want to play in the rain, I can tell they want to win and go really far this season.”
Former postal carrier Carl Newman said he’s accustomed to being out in the elements, so a hint of winter weather couldn’t scare him away.
“If you’re going to play in this weather, win!” Newman said.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"