Snow, rain postpones Royals game
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City’s wild weather on Thursday has postponed the Kansas City Royals game against the Tampa Bay Rays.
The Royals said you should keep your ticket stub and parking receipt from Thursday’s game because it will be used as your “rain check” for the rescheduled game.
As of now, the Royals said there is not a make-up date scheduled
Royals fans have suffered through a lot of bad seasons since 1994.
On Thursday, they suffered through some miserable weather at Kauffman Stadium.
“They’re working really hard,” Royals Fan Cheyenne Ely said. “If they want to play in the rain, I can tell they want to win and go really far this season.”
Former postal carrier Carl Newman said he’s accustomed to being out in the elements, so a hint of winter weather couldn’t scare him away.
“If you’re going to play in this weather, win!” Newman said.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor