One dead after falling from party bus, struck by vehicles on I-35
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — One person died after falling from a party bus and getting struck by multiple vehicles on Saturday night on Interstate 35, according to the Kansas.Highway Patrol.
Jamie Frecks, 26, of Kansas City, Kansas fell out of the emergency door of the bus and onto I-35. Three vehicles struck her on the highway, two fled the scene. No details have been released on how the emergency door came to be open.
The incident occurred shortly before 10 p.m. in the northbound lanes near the exit to Southwest Boulevard and 18th Street. Law enforcement authorities shut down the highway’s northbound lanes at that location.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor