Educating your kids about finances
Math, science and history are all staples in the classroom. But there’s a growing conversation about making financial education part of our children’s mandatory curriculum as well.
However, until a decision is made on that front, it’s important for parents to take on the role as a financial educator.
Amy Guerich, a financial planner with Stepp & Rothwell, an investment and financial planning firm in Kansas City, appeared on Wednesday’s FOX 4 Morning Show to discuss some ways parents can educate their kids about money.
- Lead by example
- Putting money skills to the test – Allowance
- Wants versus needs & sacrifices versus choices
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident