The buzz about the popular Paleo Diet
Trouble shedding those few extra pounds? Looking to whittle away your waistline? A relatively new diet could be the answer.
It’s called the Paleo Diet. It focuses on cutting out sugar and eating wholesome foods like vegetables and nuts — foods our ancestors would have thrived on during the Paleolithic era, or Stone Age. Find popular recipes from Pinterest here.
On Thursday at FOX 4 News at 10, Susan Hiland shares one woman’s story of success. She also talks with a Shawnee Mission East and KU grad who created an app completely focused on the Paleo diet after he, too, lost a total of 20 pounds.
“I did it (the Paelo diet) and lost and additional 20 pounds in a month and I was like, ‘whoa!’” he said.
Find out more about the diet that’s changing lives Thursday on FOX 4 News at 10.
Jill Hamilton Reeves, a dietician, says it’s a popular diet among men. Listen to her reasons in the video below.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering