The buzz about the popular Paleo Diet
Trouble shedding those few extra pounds? Looking to whittle away your waistline? A relatively new diet could be the answer.
It’s called the Paleo Diet. It focuses on cutting out sugar and eating wholesome foods like vegetables and nuts — foods our ancestors would have thrived on during the Paleolithic era, or Stone Age. Find popular recipes from Pinterest here.
On Thursday at FOX 4 News at 10, Susan Hiland shares one woman’s story of success. She also talks with a Shawnee Mission East and KU grad who created an app completely focused on the Paleo diet after he, too, lost a total of 20 pounds.
“I did it (the Paelo diet) and lost and additional 20 pounds in a month and I was like, ‘whoa!’” he said.
Find out more about the diet that’s changing lives Thursday on FOX 4 News at 10.
Jill Hamilton Reeves, a dietician, says it’s a popular diet among men. Listen to her reasons in the video below.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter