The buzz about the popular Paleo Diet
Trouble shedding those few extra pounds? Looking to whittle away your waistline? A relatively new diet could be the answer.
It’s called the Paleo Diet. It focuses on cutting out sugar and eating wholesome foods like vegetables and nuts — foods our ancestors would have thrived on during the Paleolithic era, or Stone Age. Find popular recipes from Pinterest here.
On Thursday at FOX 4 News at 10, Susan Hiland shares one woman’s story of success. She also talks with a Shawnee Mission East and KU grad who created an app completely focused on the Paleo diet after he, too, lost a total of 20 pounds.
“I did it (the Paelo diet) and lost and additional 20 pounds in a month and I was like, ‘whoa!’” he said.
Find out more about the diet that’s changing lives Thursday on FOX 4 News at 10.
Jill Hamilton Reeves, a dietician, says it’s a popular diet among men. Listen to her reasons in the video below.
- Teen killed in accident on I-435 identified
- Police believe body found in Lawrence is that of missing graduate student
- Paraplegic woman defies the odds and challenges; loses 275 pounds
- Feds say maker of Android flashlight app collected info, gave to advertisers
- Belton restaurant apologizes for sign about scalping Redskins