The buzz about the popular Paleo Diet
Trouble shedding those few extra pounds? Looking to whittle away your waistline? A relatively new diet could be the answer.
It’s called the Paleo Diet. It focuses on cutting out sugar and eating wholesome foods like vegetables and nuts — foods our ancestors would have thrived on during the Paleolithic era, or Stone Age. Find popular recipes from Pinterest here.
On Thursday at FOX 4 News at 10, Susan Hiland shares one woman’s story of success. She also talks with a Shawnee Mission East and KU grad who created an app completely focused on the Paleo diet after he, too, lost a total of 20 pounds.
“I did it (the Paelo diet) and lost and additional 20 pounds in a month and I was like, ‘whoa!’” he said.
Find out more about the diet that’s changing lives Thursday on FOX 4 News at 10.
Jill Hamilton Reeves, a dietician, says it’s a popular diet among men. Listen to her reasons in the video below.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'