Buyer beware: Door-to-door meat sales
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — You’ve probably seen these guys around town — they go door-to-door selling meat from the back of their trucks.
The salesmen swear their meat is one of the best deals in town. But that’s not what FOX 4 Problem Solvers heard from two people who want to warn others.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet