Buyer beware: Door-to-door meat sales
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — You’ve probably seen these guys around town — they go door-to-door selling meat from the back of their trucks.
The salesmen swear their meat is one of the best deals in town. But that’s not what FOX 4 Problem Solvers heard from two people who want to warn others.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor