Buyer beware: Door-to-door meat sales
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — You’ve probably seen these guys around town — they go door-to-door selling meat from the back of their trucks.
The salesmen swear their meat is one of the best deals in town. But that’s not what FOX 4 Problem Solvers heard from two people who want to warn others.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'