Police investigate suspicious package in KCK
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Police and fire crews investigated a suspicious package in the 1500 block of S. 79th Street in Kansas City, Kan. on Thursday evening. Crews determined the items to be old industrial explosives used in rock quarries.
Authorities conducted a controlled detonation. No one was injured.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"