Police investigate suspicious package in KCK
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Police and fire crews investigated a suspicious package in the 1500 block of S. 79th Street in Kansas City, Kan. on Thursday evening. Crews determined the items to be old industrial explosives used in rock quarries.
Authorities conducted a controlled detonation. No one was injured.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave