Police investigate suspicious package in KCK
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Police and fire crews investigated a suspicious package in the 1500 block of S. 79th Street in Kansas City, Kan. on Thursday evening. Crews determined the items to be old industrial explosives used in rock quarries.
Authorities conducted a controlled detonation. No one was injured.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter