Special Report: What is the paleo diet?
It’s way of eating that’s been around for thousands of years, and is now gaining popularity.
The Paleo diet focuses on foods our ancestors ate in the Paleolithic era. It’s simple, and you don’t have to count calories.
FOX 4′s Susan Hiland shows us how a new app can keep you on track, and people having success on this stone age diet.
See more to the story in the video below with Jill Hamilton-Reeves, Assistant Professor Dietetics and Nutrition with KU Medical Center.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet