Special Report: What is the paleo diet?
It’s way of eating that’s been around for thousands of years, and is now gaining popularity.
The Paleo diet focuses on foods our ancestors ate in the Paleolithic era. It’s simple, and you don’t have to count calories.
FOX 4′s Susan Hiland shows us how a new app can keep you on track, and people having success on this stone age diet.
See more to the story in the video below with Jill Hamilton-Reeves, Assistant Professor Dietetics and Nutrition with KU Medical Center.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit