Drivers Beware: Changes to KCMO downtown streets made
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Drivers had better be prepared for some new changes in downtown Kansas City, Mo.
On Sunday, crews began converting Walnut Street from a one-way to a two-way street between Fifth and 12th. They are hoping to help drivers better navigate the area.
Later this month, work crews will also change a few other streets to two-way streets. Baltimore Avenue will be converted between 10th and 12th. So will 14th Street between Broadway and Wyandotte.
Charlotte Street between Eighth and 11th will also be changed.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss