Drivers Beware: Changes to KCMO downtown streets made
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Drivers had better be prepared for some new changes in downtown Kansas City, Mo.
On Sunday, crews began converting Walnut Street from a one-way to a two-way street between Fifth and 12th. They are hoping to help drivers better navigate the area.
Later this month, work crews will also change a few other streets to two-way streets. Baltimore Avenue will be converted between 10th and 12th. So will 14th Street between Broadway and Wyandotte.
Charlotte Street between Eighth and 11th will also be changed.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Woman charged after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370