One dead, another injured in late night shooting
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — One person is dead and the other is in the hospital with critical injuries after a double shooting in Kansas City, Mo.
Police said the shootings happened around 10:45 Thursday night near 43rd and Flora streets.
Neighbors said they didn’t expect to wake up to see a crime scene in their front yard. One person said she was watching TV and then heard a ‘bang, bang, bang’ followed by a loud ‘BAM!’ That bam was from a car landing in her front yard after hitting a neighbor’s fence.
The woman said she went out to look inside the car and saw the driver dead. She also saw a bullet holes and a lot of blood in the passenger side.
Police said both victims were black men in their 20s.
Police don’t have any suspect information at this time and ask anyone with information to call the TIPS Hotline at 816.474.TIPS.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter