Company wants to patent human genes
NEW YORK CNN) — Should a company be allowed to patent human genes? That’s the question lawmakers are preparing to answer
Poppy Harlow has the details on the patent and it’s jurisdiction.
The U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling could have broad implications at a time when companies are increasingly focused on personalized medicine. A decision is expected by late June.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter