Company wants to patent human genes
NEW YORK CNN) — Should a company be allowed to patent human genes? That’s the question lawmakers are preparing to answer
Poppy Harlow has the details on the patent and it’s jurisdiction.
The U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling could have broad implications at a time when companies are increasingly focused on personalized medicine. A decision is expected by late June.
- Fans tweet #MadMiley faces after "Bangerz" concert is canceled
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings