Heart to Heart International travels to Okla., with mobile medical clinic
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Volunteers with Kansas City’s Heart to Heart International traveled to Moore, Okla., Monday night after a deadly tornado ripped through the area.
The truck taken to Moore will be used as a medical clinic to assist in treating victims.
FOX 4′s Robert Townsend has more on the story.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering