Heart to Heart International travels to Okla., with mobile medical clinic
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Volunteers with Kansas City’s Heart to Heart International traveled to Moore, Okla., Monday night after a deadly tornado ripped through the area.
The truck taken to Moore will be used as a medical clinic to assist in treating victims.
FOX 4′s Robert Townsend has more on the story.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident