Heart to Heart International travels to Okla., with mobile medical clinic
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Volunteers with Kansas City’s Heart to Heart International traveled to Moore, Okla., Monday night after a deadly tornado ripped through the area.
The truck taken to Moore will be used as a medical clinic to assist in treating victims.
FOX 4′s Robert Townsend has more on the story.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet