THREE LITTLE PIGS Pork
7lb pork butt
standard yellow mustard
heavily coat with rub of choice on all sides except the bottom fat cap.
Smoke pork with All Natural Good-One Lump Charcoal and Cherrywood for 10 hours.
Once pork Reaches 193 degrees in the Good-One smoker place pork butt in pan and gently pull the pork apart.
THREE LITTLE PIGS Beans:
· 7lb can of bush beans
· 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
· ½ cup of yellow mustard
· 1/4 Cup of Sweet Rub
· 1 Cup of BBQ Sauce
Mix all ingredients and place in smoker for 2 hours to cook and absorb smoke and charcoal flavor.
THREE LITTLE PIGS Cole Slaw:
· 1/3 cup white vinegar
· 1/4 cup sugar
· 1/4 cup vegetable oil
· 2 teaspoons salt
· 2 tablespoons grated or minced onion
· 1/2 medium-sized green cabbage, shredded or 6 cups shredded green cabbage
In either a Parfait or Mason Jar start with a layer of pulled pork , a layer of beans, a layer of coleslaw and fill up to top finish with a topping of Three Little Pig Competition BBQ Sauce and top with a cherry and serve with a pickle spear.
THREE LITTLE PIGS Cheesy Potato's
· 1 bag (2 pounds) frozen hash brown potatoes
· 1 cup finely diced onion
· 1/3 cup finely diced celery
· 1 can (10-1/3 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
· 1 carton (16 ounces) sour cream
· 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
· 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
· salt and pepper to taste
· 1-1/2 cups crushed potato chips or cornflake crumbs
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 2-quart casserole or 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish.
Thaw the potatoes just enough to break them apart. Combine in a large bowl with the onion, celery, soup, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, melted butter, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Spoon into the baking dish. Top with the crumbs. Bake for 1 hour. Serve hot.
THREE LITTLE PIGS BBQ
2450 GRAND BLVD #145 KCMO