You've been invited to a wedding. It's time to celebrate the union of your friend, co-worker or family member. But just because you're not in the wedding party doesn't mean you don't have to play by the rules. There's an unwritten book of wedding guest etiquette you had better follow.
Kindra Brown is a wedding consultant for Simple Elegance. She appeared on Tuesday's FOX 4 Morning Show with her to Do's and Don'ts of wedding guest etiquette.
- Send in your RSVP by the date on the card.
- Be on time to the ceremony.
- If shipping the gift is an option on their registry.
- Be on your best behavior
- Bring small children or any children
- Hog the bride and groom.
- Use social media to give a play by play or post pictures of the wedding day.
- Wear skimpy clothes, jeans and t-shirts, or scuffed up shoes.
Brown will be appearing during the 8 o'clock hour on Wednesdays throughout the month of June for Wedding Wednesdays on the FOX 4 Morning Show. Be sure to watch.