Google Introduces Interactive Skee-Ball Game
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Google is hoping to convince Internet users to use the Chrome browser, thanks to a new interactive Skee-Ball game.
The game requires the Chrome Web browser, as well as a smartphone. Users have the ability to throw a ball with their phone, similar to a Wii video game remote.
The game is dubbed a “Chrome experiment”, and it can be found here. Fox 4′s Nick Vasos gave it a try on the Fox 4 Morning News.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering