Google Introduces Interactive Skee-Ball Game
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Google is hoping to convince Internet users to use the Chrome browser, thanks to a new interactive Skee-Ball game.
The game requires the Chrome Web browser, as well as a smartphone. Users have the ability to throw a ball with their phone, similar to a Wii video game remote.
The game is dubbed a “Chrome experiment”, and it can be found here. Fox 4′s Nick Vasos gave it a try on the Fox 4 Morning News.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'