Mom thanks awesome doctor who shows kindness to daughter
Doctors are trained and paid to take care of people, but when you find one who does it with so much care, it deserves special recognition.
And that’s the reason Kim Woods wanted to ‘pay it forward’ to her daughter’s doctor.
FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn met with Woods as she thanked Dr. Colliton for taking such good care of her 22-year-old daughter with Cerebral Palsy.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'