Mom thanks awesome doctor who shows kindness to daughter
Doctors are trained and paid to take care of people, but when you find one who does it with so much care, it deserves special recognition.
And that’s the reason Kim Woods wanted to ‘pay it forward’ to her daughter’s doctor.
FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn met with Woods as she thanked Dr. Colliton for taking such good care of her 22-year-old daughter with Cerebral Palsy.
- Mark Alford raises his hand to show he was among the millions hacked
- Photo released of officer's condition after shooting assault suspect
- Man comforted by police actions in the aftermath of wife's murder
- Warrensburg police arrest men suspected of kidnapping mom and young son from Walmart
- Pick pocket thief posed as a disabled man in a grocery store