Mom thanks awesome doctor who shows kindness to daughter
Doctors are trained and paid to take care of people, but when you find one who does it with so much care, it deserves special recognition.
And that’s the reason Kim Woods wanted to ‘pay it forward’ to her daughter’s doctor.
FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn met with Woods as she thanked Dr. Colliton for taking such good care of her 22-year-old daughter with Cerebral Palsy.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair