Police seek missing Olathe man, 36
OLATHE, Kan. — Olathe police are looking for a man who was last seen on Friday, June 7 walking near the area of 75th Street and Interstate 35 after leaving work.
Police say Steven King, 36, never returned home and has not been seen since.
King suffers from Bipolar disorder and does not have his medication with him, police said.
Police say it’s also not known what clothing he might be wearing. However, he’s described as six feet tall, weighs 215 pounds with black hair and hazel eyes. King also has a tattoo of a Chinese symbol on his left arm and a tattoo of transcript-style writing on his right forearm.
The 36-year-old also has large gauge piercings in both of his ear lobes.
If you have seen King, contact your local police department immediately.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"