Man stabbed brother over missing mac and cheese, beer
DELTONA, Fla. — A 49-year-old Florida man has been arrested on suspicion of stabbing his brother over a food fight — except, it’s not the kind you might be used to.
According to the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office, Randy Zipperer got into a fight with his brother that began over missing macaroni and cheese and spilled beer.
Deputies say it began when Zipperer was looking for some mac and cheese that was MIA. His brother joined in the search and accidentally knocked over the 49-year-old’s beer.
And that’s when, according to deputies, Zipperer got out a kitchen knife and stabbed his brother in the stomach.
Officers found the stabbed brother inside a bedroom, thanks to a trail of blood. They also found a knife with blood on it.
The brotherly love did not end there. The man reportedly told deputies he would beat his brother after he got out of jail.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident