Man stabbed brother over missing mac and cheese, beer
DELTONA, Fla. — A 49-year-old Florida man has been arrested on suspicion of stabbing his brother over a food fight — except, it’s not the kind you might be used to.
According to the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office, Randy Zipperer got into a fight with his brother that began over missing macaroni and cheese and spilled beer.
Deputies say it began when Zipperer was looking for some mac and cheese that was MIA. His brother joined in the search and accidentally knocked over the 49-year-old’s beer.
And that’s when, according to deputies, Zipperer got out a kitchen knife and stabbed his brother in the stomach.
Officers found the stabbed brother inside a bedroom, thanks to a trail of blood. They also found a knife with blood on it.
The brotherly love did not end there. The man reportedly told deputies he would beat his brother after he got out of jail.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"