Man stabbed brother over missing mac and cheese, beer
DELTONA, Fla. — A 49-year-old Florida man has been arrested on suspicion of stabbing his brother over a food fight — except, it’s not the kind you might be used to.
According to the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office, Randy Zipperer got into a fight with his brother that began over missing macaroni and cheese and spilled beer.
Deputies say it began when Zipperer was looking for some mac and cheese that was MIA. His brother joined in the search and accidentally knocked over the 49-year-old’s beer.
And that’s when, according to deputies, Zipperer got out a kitchen knife and stabbed his brother in the stomach.
Officers found the stabbed brother inside a bedroom, thanks to a trail of blood. They also found a knife with blood on it.
The brotherly love did not end there. The man reportedly told deputies he would beat his brother after he got out of jail.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet