Does Kraft ‘Zesty’ ad go too far?
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A new ad promoting Kraft’s Zesty Italian Dressing has a lot of people talking — with one group saying Kraft has gone too far.
The ad features a man practically naked — only being covered by a piece of a picnic blanket.
One Million Moms is urging people to send the company a letter demanding the ad to be pulled down, saying “it’s easy to see what the ad is really selling.”
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet