Does Kraft ‘Zesty’ ad go too far?
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A new ad promoting Kraft’s Zesty Italian Dressing has a lot of people talking — with one group saying Kraft has gone too far.
The ad features a man practically naked — only being covered by a piece of a picnic blanket.
One Million Moms is urging people to send the company a letter demanding the ad to be pulled down, saying “it’s easy to see what the ad is really selling.”
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss