Does Kraft ‘Zesty’ ad go too far?
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A new ad promoting Kraft’s Zesty Italian Dressing has a lot of people talking — with one group saying Kraft has gone too far.
The ad features a man practically naked — only being covered by a piece of a picnic blanket.
One Million Moms is urging people to send the company a letter demanding the ad to be pulled down, saying “it’s easy to see what the ad is really selling.”
- Teen killed in accident on I-435 identified
- Police believe body found in Lawrence is that of missing graduate student
- Paraplegic woman defies the odds and challenges; loses 275 pounds
- Feds say maker of Android flashlight app collected info, gave to advertisers
- Belton restaurant apologizes for sign about scalping Redskins