Does Kraft ‘Zesty’ ad go too far?
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A new ad promoting Kraft’s Zesty Italian Dressing has a lot of people talking — with one group saying Kraft has gone too far.
The ad features a man practically naked — only being covered by a piece of a picnic blanket.
One Million Moms is urging people to send the company a letter demanding the ad to be pulled down, saying “it’s easy to see what the ad is really selling.”
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Woman charged after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370