No ‘butts’ about it, is this Divine Intervention?
by Shelby Brunk
It began in 2006, when Jessica White, owner of Angus MacDougall, a 3-year-old terrier mix, placed a photo online that shocked the web.
In the photo, Angus is showing off his rear end — which seems to take the appearance of Jesus in a robe.
One of these cases may be somewhat easy to believe, but two coincidences were a bit extreme.
Reddit user Feature_Creature posted another photo of a dog’s behind (shown above) that resembled Jesus in the same manner as the one before. Many believe this to be a photoshopping scam, yet others are taking this as the Lord’s work.
What do you think? Sound off in the comments below.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too