Top disc golf players take part in 31st KC Wide Open
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Are you frustrated with your golf game? Maybe you’d be better at golf…with a twist. Friday the 31st annual Kansas City Wide Open got underway. For those who are unfamiliar, disc golf incorporates many of the same ideas of traditional golf, there are driving discs and putting discs.
The tournament this weekend will feature many of the nation’s best disc golf players. Locations are scattered throughout the metro with locations at: Blue Valley Park, Rosedale Park, Water Works Park and Swope Park. The final championship event will start at 2 p.m. on Sunday at Swope Park
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'