Top disc golf players take part in 31st KC Wide Open
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Are you frustrated with your golf game? Maybe you’d be better at golf…with a twist. Friday the 31st annual Kansas City Wide Open got underway. For those who are unfamiliar, disc golf incorporates many of the same ideas of traditional golf, there are driving discs and putting discs.
The tournament this weekend will feature many of the nation’s best disc golf players. Locations are scattered throughout the metro with locations at: Blue Valley Park, Rosedale Park, Water Works Park and Swope Park. The final championship event will start at 2 p.m. on Sunday at Swope Park
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes