Ground beef recalled for e-coli contamination
LIBERAL, Kan. — Shoppers are asked to look in their freezers or refrigerators for beef that has been recalled.
The recalled cases of beef are from National Beef Packing Co. in Liberal, Kansas.
More than 23,000 pounds of beef products are included in the recall because it’s feared they may be contaminated with e-coli bacteria.
The recall is categorized as a ‘class one’, which means there is a reasonable probability that the use of the product will cause serious health issues or death.
10 pound packages of “National Beef”
80/20 Coarse Ground Chuck, package code “0481,”
10 pound packages of “National Beef” 81/19
Coarse Ground Beef, package code “0421″
10 pound packages of “National Beef” 80/20 Fine Ground Chuck, package code “0484.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter