Man rescued from ravine after sounding car horn
RAYTOWN, Mo. — Emergency crews rescued a man from a ravine in Raytown on Wednesday morning after he sounded his car horn to alert them of his location.
The man accidentally stepped on the accelerator instead of the brakes, propelling him into the ravine at 6200 Raytown Trafficway. According to police, he called 911, but couldn’t accurately describe where he was over the phone.
The man did not suffer any injuries.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering