Retired KC football player makes new coaching deal
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Even though the Kansas City Chiefs are still more than a month away from opening their training camp in St. Joseph, FOX 4 Sports thought we’d catch up with recently retired center Ryan Lilja this week
Lilja is enjoying his life away from the National Football League. But his summer, he’s not totally away from football.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident
- Students file lawsuit against Wright Career College