Father of man killed by K2 sings praises of bust
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A DEA global crackdown on synthetic drugs, like K2, has ties to the Kansas City area.
More than 200 suspects face charges, including several from the metro, after a six month investigation.
One metro father is happy about the bust after he says the drug killed his son.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke reports.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop