Father of man killed by K2 sings praises of bust
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A DEA global crackdown on synthetic drugs, like K2, has ties to the Kansas City area.
More than 200 suspects face charges, including several from the metro, after a six month investigation.
One metro father is happy about the bust after he says the drug killed his son.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke reports.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong