Father of man killed by K2 sings praises of bust
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A DEA global crackdown on synthetic drugs, like K2, has ties to the Kansas City area.
More than 200 suspects face charges, including several from the metro, after a six month investigation.
One metro father is happy about the bust after he says the drug killed his son.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke reports.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire