Ambulances called to accident involving police cruiser
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Paramedics were called to an accident at 35th and Euclid in Kansas City’s midtown Friday night at about 10 p.m. for an accident involving a police cruiser.
Extra ambulances were also reportedly called to the scene.
No other details were available about the number of vehicles that may have been involved or how many were possibly injured.
Watch FOX 4 News Saturday Morning for updated information.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter