Ambulances called to accident involving police cruiser
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Paramedics were called to an accident at 35th and Euclid in Kansas City’s midtown Friday night at about 10 p.m. for an accident involving a police cruiser.
Extra ambulances were also reportedly called to the scene.
No other details were available about the number of vehicles that may have been involved or how many were possibly injured.
Watch FOX 4 News Saturday Morning for updated information.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor