Police called over fight about flatulence
CLAWSON, Mich. — A recent suspected domestic violence situation in Clawson, Mich., was anything “butt.”
Neighbors called police after they “heard somebody yelling — a female yelling,” a police report said. “She was possibly being hit, yelling, ‘Stop!’ ‘No!’”
The caller also told police between bouts of screaming she heard a repeated loud noise, CBS Detroit said.
The woman was indeed screaming, but it wasn’t because her boyfriend beating her.
“The female that was inside stated that her boyfriend had continued to pass gas, and she was yelling at him to stop,” Clawson Police Chief Harry Anderson told the radio station.
The humor didn’t appear to be lost on the officers. “[We] cleared the scene expeditiously,” a police report said.
You might remember a similar story where flatulence was the center of a stabbing in Florida.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss