Police investigate early morning shooting, crash
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are investigating a man’s death Thursday morning. Kansas City, Mo., police said shots were fired around 2:20 Thursday morning in the area of 20th and Denver. A security guard at East High School told police he saw a maroon car coming over the hill at a high rate of speed and then crash into school property.
The security officer went to check the car and found a man dead, slumped over the wheel. Police say his injuries are consistent with a gunshot. Police say they found the shell casings in the area as well as drug paraphernalia.
Please ask if anyone has any information to call the TIPS Hotline 816-474-TIPS.
- Mark Alford raises his hand to show he was among the millions hacked
- Photo released of officer's condition after shooting assault suspect
- Man comforted by police actions in the aftermath of wife's murder
- Warrensburg police arrest men suspected of kidnapping mom and young son from Walmart
- Pick pocket thief posed as a disabled man in a grocery store