Police investigate early morning shooting, crash
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are investigating a man’s death Thursday morning. Kansas City, Mo., police said shots were fired around 2:20 Thursday morning in the area of 20th and Denver. A security guard at East High School told police he saw a maroon car coming over the hill at a high rate of speed and then crash into school property.
The security officer went to check the car and found a man dead, slumped over the wheel. Police say his injuries are consistent with a gunshot. Police say they found the shell casings in the area as well as drug paraphernalia.
Please ask if anyone has any information to call the TIPS Hotline 816-474-TIPS.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store