Arson suspected in torching of cars at dealership
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Police are investigating a number of car fires at a dealership in Kansas City, Kan., that happened on Friday morning. A total of 19 cars were burned and authorities said that the incident looks suspicious.
The fires happened at Raceway Auto Group, located at 6801 State Ave., where part of the building itself was damaged. Despite the fires being suspicious, police have not yet determined a cause. Currently, they are investigating surveillance footage, but it’s unclear at this time if the cameras were recording at the time of the fires.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave