Arson suspected in torching of cars at dealership
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Police are investigating a number of car fires at a dealership in Kansas City, Kan., that happened on Friday morning. A total of 19 cars were burned and authorities said that the incident looks suspicious.
The fires happened at Raceway Auto Group, located at 6801 State Ave., where part of the building itself was damaged. Despite the fires being suspicious, police have not yet determined a cause. Currently, they are investigating surveillance footage, but it’s unclear at this time if the cameras were recording at the time of the fires.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering