24 arrested at KC’s Honeywell plant
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police arrested 24 people on Saturday that were protesting at the Honeywell Plant in Kansas City, Mo.
According to police, about 60 people were peacefully demonstrating outside the plant near Highway 50 and Botts Road.
But, despite being warned, 24 people still went onto the Honeywell property and were taken into custody, police said.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair