St. Joe man dies after being hit by train
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. — A St. Joseph man died early Saturday after being hit by a train.
According to The St. Joseph News-Press, 42-year-old George W. Holmes III was hit around 3 a.m. Saturday near the Andrew-Buchanan county line.
It’s unknown what led up to the accident.
The Missouri Highway Patrol continues to investigate, the paper reported.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering