St. Joe man dies after being hit by train
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. — A St. Joseph man died early Saturday after being hit by a train.
According to The St. Joseph News-Press, 42-year-old George W. Holmes III was hit around 3 a.m. Saturday near the Andrew-Buchanan county line.
It’s unknown what led up to the accident.
The Missouri Highway Patrol continues to investigate, the paper reported.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet