St. Joe man dies after being hit by train
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. — A St. Joseph man died early Saturday after being hit by a train.
According to The St. Joseph News-Press, 42-year-old George W. Holmes III was hit around 3 a.m. Saturday near the Andrew-Buchanan county line.
It’s unknown what led up to the accident.
The Missouri Highway Patrol continues to investigate, the paper reported.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370