Lindey, dog thrown from overpass, to be up for adoption
OLATHE, Kan. — Lindey, a German Shepherd thrown from a Kansas City overpass, is having a “coming out” party at an adoption event this weekend in Olathe, her rescue group released Tuesday.
Lindey will make her first public appearance at the MOGS Adoption Event at Bass Pro Shops, 12051 Bass Pro Dr., in Olathe from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
In addition to Lindey, you can see other dogs available for adoption.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor