Lindey, dog thrown from overpass, to be up for adoption
OLATHE, Kan. — Lindey, a German Shepherd thrown from a Kansas City overpass, is having a “coming out” party at an adoption event this weekend in Olathe, her rescue group released Tuesday.
Lindey will make her first public appearance at the MOGS Adoption Event at Bass Pro Shops, 12051 Bass Pro Dr., in Olathe from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
In addition to Lindey, you can see other dogs available for adoption.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident