Best, worst grocery stores named
A trip to the grocery store can go one of two ways. It can be a pleasant experience or it can be a nightmare — depending where you go.
In the greater Kansas City metro area there are a number of grocers to chose from and one of those options — Trader Joes — has recently topped the list of customer satisfaction, according to a new study from Market Force Information.
A survey of 6,000 customers declared TJ’s as North America’s favorite grocer — but not because of price or convenience. People love Trader Joe’s for its cleanliness and atmosphere.
Another store that fared well in the survey was Whole Foods for its quality and health.
The store that ranked least in customer satisfaction was Walmart, however shoppers gave it the highest marks for one-stop shopping.
Read more from Huffington Post.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor