Best, worst grocery stores named
A trip to the grocery store can go one of two ways. It can be a pleasant experience or it can be a nightmare — depending where you go.
In the greater Kansas City metro area there are a number of grocers to chose from and one of those options — Trader Joes — has recently topped the list of customer satisfaction, according to a new study from Market Force Information.
A survey of 6,000 customers declared TJ’s as North America’s favorite grocer — but not because of price or convenience. People love Trader Joe’s for its cleanliness and atmosphere.
Another store that fared well in the survey was Whole Foods for its quality and health.
The store that ranked least in customer satisfaction was Walmart, however shoppers gave it the highest marks for one-stop shopping.
Read more from Huffington Post.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter