St. Joe hopes Chiefs camp will stick around past contract
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. — The Kansas City Chiefs signed a 10-year contract to keep training camp in the state of Missouri. Five of those years are promised to Missouri Western State University after helping build a $13 million dollar facility on campus. But the contract with the University is up in one year.
So will training camp stay in St. Joseph past that?
As FOX 4′s Macradee Aegerter reports, everyone in St. Joe is hoping that’s the case.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering