St. Joe hopes Chiefs camp will stick around past contract
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. — The Kansas City Chiefs signed a 10-year contract to keep training camp in the state of Missouri. Five of those years are promised to Missouri Western State University after helping build a $13 million dollar facility on campus. But the contract with the University is up in one year.
So will training camp stay in St. Joseph past that?
As FOX 4′s Macradee Aegerter reports, everyone in St. Joe is hoping that’s the case.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident