KC man accused of sex crimes against child
PLATTE COUNTY, Mo. — A Kansas City, Mo., man is accused of sex crimes against a child.
Christopher Craig is charged with attempted enticement of a child, attempted statutory rape and trafficking for purposes of sexual exploitation.
According to court documents, Craig allegedly attempted to have sexual contact with a 13-year-old in exchange for money.
Craig was arrested on July 22, according to the Platte County Sheriff’s Office.
He is being held on a $100,000 cash-only bond in the Platte County Detention Center.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit