KC man accused of sex crimes against child
PLATTE COUNTY, Mo. — A Kansas City, Mo., man is accused of sex crimes against a child.
Christopher Craig is charged with attempted enticement of a child, attempted statutory rape and trafficking for purposes of sexual exploitation.
According to court documents, Craig allegedly attempted to have sexual contact with a 13-year-old in exchange for money.
Craig was arrested on July 22, according to the Platte County Sheriff’s Office.
He is being held on a $100,000 cash-only bond in the Platte County Detention Center.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter