‘Chad is home’ celebrates life of Chad Rogers
LIBERTY, Mo. — A celebration of life for the late Chad Rogers is taking place at Shoal Creek Community Church on Friday night. Those interested in watching it live can view it at the following link from the ‘Chad Rogers is Home’ Web site.
The Jackson County Medical Examiner’s Office said on Tuesday that they have positively identified that Chad Rogers’ body was found last Friday. The Liberty police investigation has not found any signs of foul play but they are continuing to investigate until the cause of death is determined.
A final determination on the cause is contingent on an autopsy, a press release did not indicate when that would be complete. Rogers went missing on July 22nd and was found in a portable toilet behind South Valley Middle School in Liberty on July 26th.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop