Fans get up close to new Chiefs at Family Fun Day
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. — More than 6,000 fans were in St. Joseph to get up-close-and-personal with the newly remodeled Chiefs. While the adult fans got to see some of the fresh faces they hope lead Kansas City to victory, the kids got to enjoy autograph opportunities, face painting and inflatable games.
The wait for football is fast approaching its end, the Chiefs take on the New Orleans Saints in the first preseason game on Friday night. FOX 4’s Rob Collins has the report today from Family Fun Day at Chiefs’ training camp.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss