Fans get up close to new Chiefs at Family Fun Day
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. — More than 6,000 fans were in St. Joseph to get up-close-and-personal with the newly remodeled Chiefs. While the adult fans got to see some of the fresh faces they hope lead Kansas City to victory, the kids got to enjoy autograph opportunities, face painting and inflatable games.
The wait for football is fast approaching its end, the Chiefs take on the New Orleans Saints in the first preseason game on Friday night. FOX 4’s Rob Collins has the report today from Family Fun Day at Chiefs’ training camp.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet