Fans get up close to new Chiefs at Family Fun Day
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. — More than 6,000 fans were in St. Joseph to get up-close-and-personal with the newly remodeled Chiefs. While the adult fans got to see some of the fresh faces they hope lead Kansas City to victory, the kids got to enjoy autograph opportunities, face painting and inflatable games.
The wait for football is fast approaching its end, the Chiefs take on the New Orleans Saints in the first preseason game on Friday night. FOX 4’s Rob Collins has the report today from Family Fun Day at Chiefs’ training camp.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'