Hy-Vee Recipe: Skyr Smoothie
KANSAS CITY, Mo. Rupali Shah from Hy-Vee stopped by to share a recipe with for a Skyr Smoothie. Skyr is a non-fat skim milk yogurt that is made using a traditional recipe that is more than 1,000 years old.
Here are the ingredients for a Skyr Smoothie:
1 cup sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
1/3 cup vanilla-flavored Skyr yogurt
1 cup crushed ice
Blend the ingredients together in a traditional blender.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store