Hy-Vee Recipe: Skyr Smoothie
KANSAS CITY, Mo. Rupali Shah from Hy-Vee stopped by to share a recipe with for a Skyr Smoothie. Skyr is a non-fat skim milk yogurt that is made using a traditional recipe that is more than 1,000 years old.
Here are the ingredients for a Skyr Smoothie:
1 cup sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
1/3 cup vanilla-flavored Skyr yogurt
1 cup crushed ice
Blend the ingredients together in a traditional blender.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering