Kansas City offers homeowner assistance program through ‘Dream Home’
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — KCMO is looking for a few, good home buyers who need a little help. The city is now accepting applications for the KC Dream Home Program. The program helps low to moderate income first-time home buyers.
One of the requirements of the program is the home must be bought in the city limits. The established target areas in the city are: Truman, Swope, Heart of the City, Hickman/Ruskin, Downtown, Briracliff/Winwood and Citywide.
Buyers can go through a list of participating lenders for a second mortgage loan that is to be set at zero percent interest. For more information on the program and how to apply, click on this link.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering