Kansas City offers homeowner assistance program through ‘Dream Home’
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — KCMO is looking for a few, good home buyers who need a little help. The city is now accepting applications for the KC Dream Home Program. The program helps low to moderate income first-time home buyers.
One of the requirements of the program is the home must be bought in the city limits. The established target areas in the city are: Truman, Swope, Heart of the City, Hickman/Ruskin, Downtown, Briracliff/Winwood and Citywide.
Buyers can go through a list of participating lenders for a second mortgage loan that is to be set at zero percent interest. For more information on the program and how to apply, click on this link.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'