Zusi returns to training for Sporting KC
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — All-Star forward Graham Zusi is training again with Sporting Kansas City. Coach Peter Vermes said Zusi isn’t completely ready to go, and he could be held out of Sunday’s match at San Jose.
Zusi had to leave the MLS All-Star Game early in the first half with a strained right quad. He has missed two MLS matches and Sporting KC’s CONCACAF Champions League opener.
Kei Kamara is questionable for Sunday’s match. Kamara scored two goals in last Saturday’s home shutout of New England. Kamara was injured on a hard tackle late in the match and had to be helped off the pitch with a sprained right ankle. Vermes said Kamara is day-to-day.
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom