Funeral service held for Hellen Cook
BLUE SPRINGS, Mo. — They spent weeks looking for her and on Saturday, loved ones said their final goodbyes to Hellen Cook. Family and friends held funeral services and visitation in Blue Springs this weekend. Cook suffered from Alzheimer’s disease and had walked away from her family’s vacation home near Warsaw, Mo. when she went missing.
After a four-week long search crews finally found her body. Her family thanks everyone who prayed and helped search. Instead of flowers, they’re asking donations be made to benefit Alzheimer’s education efforts, and the way missing persons cases are handled.
You can donate to the Walk to End Alzheimer’s Hellen’s Heroes fund by clicking on this link. You can also mail cash or a check designated for ‘The Hellen Cook Memorial Fund’ to 2501 NE Duncan Road Blue Springs, Mo. 64029.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering