Vote to save KC’s drive-in theatre
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Honda has launched a campaign to try and save drive-in theatres. Currently, all drive-in theatres that have not transitioned to digital projection will go dark on Dec. 31, 2013. The digital systems cost $80,000 each.
Honda is donating five systems to drive-in theatres that get the most votes. Kansas City’s drive-in theatre on I-70 is included in the list.
For more information or to vote, visit projectdrivein.com.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop