Vote to save KC’s drive-in theatre
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Honda has launched a campaign to try and save drive-in theatres. Currently, all drive-in theatres that have not transitioned to digital projection will go dark on Dec. 31, 2013. The digital systems cost $80,000 each.
Honda is donating five systems to drive-in theatres that get the most votes. Kansas City’s drive-in theatre on I-70 is included in the list.
For more information or to vote, visit projectdrivein.com.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire