Vote to save KC’s drive-in theatre
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Honda has launched a campaign to try and save drive-in theatres. Currently, all drive-in theatres that have not transitioned to digital projection will go dark on Dec. 31, 2013. The digital systems cost $80,000 each.
Honda is donating five systems to drive-in theatres that get the most votes. Kansas City’s drive-in theatre on I-70 is included in the list.
For more information or to vote, visit projectdrivein.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter