Road rage involving gunfire near I-435 and Wornall
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police were looking for the person who fired a gun from a car at another car on I-435 at Wornall Friday morning in an act of road rage.
It happened at about 7:50 a.m.
No one was hurt, nor was anyone in custody.
Police told FOX 4 it appears to have started from possible road rage. An investigator said traffic was bad at the time, with a lot of ‘stopping and going.’
A passenger in the suspect’s vehicle apparently ‘flipped off’ the victim. The victim then reported hearing three shots and ducked. He had his daughter in the car with him, who is approximately 11-years old. She was not hurt.
Police were talking to witnesses and thought the suspect’s vehicle was likely a red Nissan, driven by a black male.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Homeless man surprised with 'winning' lottery ticket, insists on sharing
- East side of town square on fire in Gallatin, Mo
- Judge denies daughter's request for immediate financial assistance from her parents
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor