Breakfast Casserole Muffins
All you need:
2 pieces whole wheat bread
2 pieces deli ham
1 cup shredded cheese
1/2 cup milk
1-2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
2 teaspoons ground mustard
1 teaspoon ground pepper
All you do:
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffins tins.
2) Drop bread pieces evenly in muffin tins until they come about halfway up the tin.
3) Sprinkle about 1 T of cheese in each.
4) Sprinkle ham pieces evenly in each tin.
5) Whisk together milk, eggs, parsley, ground mustard, and pepper.
6) Pour egg mixture evenly in each muffin tin. It should completely cover the bread, ham and cheese. Leave room at the very top so it doesn’t overflow.
7) Sprinkle more cheese on the top of each one.
8) Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown on top and cooked through the middle.